Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, April 11, 2003

[ Mood :-: Pissed ]

ARGH! Madness! Today played in the gig and we all sucked today. Cuz firstly,I've made a lot of mistakes and seriously..A LOT! I don't feel good about it but I was making my self happy by taking it as having fun on stage. And I feel pissed..cuz of a lot of things and I'm lazy to type out... I'm pissed at myself for a lot of reasons...For hurting people..for neglecting people and for causing pain to people... I hate myself and that's a fact.

I just wished that things in life are not so complicated...but hey,I guess that everyone's have to accept that...cuz it's life..A part and parcel of life. Somehow,somewhat...I just wished that things are the way as they were before...Not much problems..not much this..not much of that. *BLARGH*~~~ I feel so fucked up these days...Cuz i don't know why...Things? Her? The band? Home? Family? I don't know... just feel fucked up. Should I ever lock myself up? Nah..no freedom...can't live with that.

Ah...lazy to type out...

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors