Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, March 29, 2003

Whoa! It's like hot in this room and I'm sweating... Hehehe,looks like Dil knocked out again and I'm the lone survivor! Here I am at Dil's place,torning around. Did nothing much really,played some games,talked crap and eat some good food that Dil's mom bought... Right now,got bored of the game and here I am,blogging away. I have nothing much to say though...and I'm like lost for words to type...so,don't mind my crapiness on the entry.

Talked to Shammie just now...well,not exactly just now...around 12 plus and I'm glad that we talked. Things seems to be getting better and we're finally moving to somewhere now. I'm happy to hear her voice again and it was fun talking to her although she thinks that she was wasting my time. U didn't shammie,it was never a waste of time. I'm looking forward to talk to her again today,start back from where we were...like the first time I talked to her. That was how I felt just now when I talked to her on the phone...all nervous and kinda lost at what to say. Hehe...I'm just glad and happy that we're going somewhere now... Let's see how things will be in the next few days and weeks and months...

Okay,back to where I am now...I'm feeling so hot cuz it's like...I'm sweating here! ARGH! Okay..seriously,that was crap...if u guys read this...I guess that u guys must be saying.."God damn,this is the lamest blog I've ever read". I agree with ya,it is lame,but hey,it's my style of blogging..so...FUCK IT!

About this SARS virus thingy...it's all over the news and it's making people worry. Most parents are worried about this...telling the kids to stay home so that the chances of getting this disease in lesser and bla bla bla. Somehow,it spoils the kids plans...but then again...it's also to take precaution. Better to be safe than sorry I guess. But I didn't care much anyways...That's why I'm here,out of my home. Seriously...I'm lost for words..Yeay! I'm outta here,this blog's getting lamer...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors