Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, March 27, 2003

[Music Blasting: The Get Up Kids - Mass Pike] [Mood :-: Sick]

Ah madness..today's a Thursday and I ain't out... Damn,I'm always out almost every single day! NGAST! I was never home for the past...what...1 month?
Now a days,people are getting worried about that SARS thingy...Fuck that Hongky who carried that disease here. Now with my parents worried about that shit,it's harder for me to go out but most real...FUCK IT! Went out yesterday to meet Fidah and Pluggy...Hanged out at Bukit Batok till Azri came,which was kinda late..but it's okay. Hanged out and talked crap!

Went down to town with Fidah to meet up with Bernard,Shain and Dzafir. On the way there,I kinda felt something for Fidah...I guess that it was a crush,a major crush. But forget it...It was just a crush ah eh. Met up with the boys and we sat down for only 5 mins and they decided to leave... So okay,we left,head down to Bedok Skate Park (The one near the library) and slacked there for a while. Till it was about 10 plus and then we left for Simpang Bedok. Met up with Yan there. Have a craving for Milo Dinosaur and wow! It was heaven! Slacked till about 11 plus...soon after that..we left for home!

Seeing Shammie on the net...and chatting with her,kinda short these days. She always go offline after a while and all... I miss her and I miss talking to her on the phone... I miss her voice...and miss that "Whatever moron" line she always say. What is becoming of us? I seriously do not know. I'm lost at that. I guess that we just need some time off each other for a while. But I'm missing her. I hope things will be okay...

No Direction's Update: Vocals recording will be done this coming Sunday! Woo Hoo!!!

CHEERS MATES!!!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors