Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, March 31, 2003

Hey ho everybody! It's been a long time since I've been in here. Damn it's a hot weather here! And most real,thinking about what happened yesterday...I get so stressed up! I lost my red cap at the void deck!! It's more like stolen... I forgot to take it home with me..and when I realised that it's not with me..I went down to check on it..it's gone! Not even 10 mins! WOW! Whoever took my cap will DIE! of...SARS! Buahahahaha! DAMN IT! It was only like what...3 months old! And the button...My Squared Circle button! I lost it! Can u believe it! ARGH!

Complained to Bernard and Shammie yesterday about my lost and I'm sorry guys...just have to complain ah..frustrating u know! BLUERGH! Now have to save up and get a new one! Damn it...anyways,talking to shammie now a days..is getting better..and I really really like it! I guess that somehow...the old sparks is back or something.. WOO HOO!! We're getting somewhere

It's like 2 plus and I've not taken my shower...and I'm suppose to buy food for home! DAMN!...Better go...PEACE

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors