Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, March 16, 2003

[ Thursday - Cross Out The Eyes ] [ Mood :-: Pissed ]

MADNESS! It's a fuckin' Sunday and I ain't going out! FUCK! Damn..yesterday's gig was fuckin' lame cuz of some racial issue..that's what I feel ah. Cuz everytime and asian band plays..the white people goes out...but when the white bands playing...they come back in. But one thing's for sure...MSC KICKED THEIR ASSES BIG TIME!! Awesome set that MSC put up! All I can say..u guys should have been there!

See my mood..I'm pissed..cuz I've been trying to blog my entry..but it keep failing..FUCK! I typed out long long story. Cheebye! This is my third fuckin' try..if this doesn't work..I give up blogging! DAMN! Okay ah..most real..I enjoyed ska yesterday ah..because no skins or rudies ah...and the band was good ah.. I actuall kinda "skank" to the music. I felt my body moved a bit. NGAST! Okay ah..enough ah...FUCK AH! Damn internet services. dah ah..cukup ah...BUTO! hahaha..aggro siak bigguy...DIAM AH! HAHAHAHA

p.s. Plaza Singapura...APA APA AH!! HAHAHA...No offense to anyone out there. &...ermm...SHAMMIE I LOVE YOU!!! WILL U BE MY SPECIAL SOMEONE?

"There's room to believe,out of sight,out of might,out of reach,start over,there's no where to begin..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors