Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

[ Lifehouse - Everything] [Mood :-: Lost/Angry/Confused/Sad]

FUCK! It happened again...Some shit simply make me don't understand what's going on in life. *Sigh*

"Not now,I don't want to go out with anyone and make myself emotionally attached to that person..."

Hearing that statement...simply sucked! I know I'm at fault...I wish the chance I'm given are true... Whatever it is,efforts put in but it's like..so damn hard to win her back again. I hate myself! FUCK U HEZWAN!! I killed my past to go on but it seems that now...I'm lost. Lost by god knows what?! 22nd March...a date that I WAS looking for but now it seems..that it's just another gig. I was looking out for that day cuz it'll be the day I'll be able to see someone. But after that conversation I had...things crumble down... "Night Stars,Falling Skies" The title of No Direction's new album..totally means everything that happened in my life. IT SUCKS!

FUCK IT AH EH!! Life just sucks! Or is it..that I make it that way? Whatever...if god wants to take my life now..TAKE IT cuz u know why?? Rather than suffering from all this thoughts and choices...I rather die!

"And it never crossed ur mind? How u gave our faith away? Those empty promises,U never fail to make...Should I try to make u stay? Or let things stay this way,the consequences that u left behind..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors