Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, March 15, 2003

GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE!!! Ah yeah! Right now,I'm in front of my comp,doing nuts! Well,actually...went in the net...IRC..chatted with some few people who i don't even know. Went to check out my mails,nuthin' much except that pluggy mailed me...some forwarded mail about friendship and all. I didn't call Shammie today,it's not that I don't want to but just afraid to call cuz it's weekend. Weekend = parents at home. So I guess I'll wait for her to call me up. I'm missing her already! Yesterday night,had a good talk with her,fun talk! No longer the old downed kinda conversations we always have. I like that!! I like~~~ (BIGguy is losing it,cuz he seriously is talkin' crap here!)

An hour to go before I leave my place to head down to Bernard's place. Meeting him and Tweet there then we go to the gig. Okay,my guess is that,u guys must be saying,that my blog is lame. I agree,it is plain and lame! Cuz I know nuts about blogging!!! GOD DAMN IT!! ARGH!!!~~~ okay...I'm cool! chill biggie..chill!! I'm so lost!

LOST!

LOST AGAIN!

Okay...most real...since I got nothin' to say right....PEACE! Hehehehahahaha...buahahahah..BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...*COUGH**COUGH* Damn I'm sick!

"I've chosen a path the last time and it lead me into a deep pothole. Now I'm rising up again and I'm going back to that same old crossroad where I chose my path. This time,I'm choosing the right one."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors