Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, March 21, 2003

[Saves The Day - At Your Funeral] [Mood :-: Regretted/Lost]

Just finished chatting in the IRC...well not exactly finished..but no longer have the mood after what me and Shammie exchanged during the chat. I'm feeling as if I'm losing my friends each day... Mint came up to me to say something about Shammie..and I sorta blasted and say things that I didn't really wanna say..and now I guess mint's kinda pissed off at me. I didn't mean to say anything..I"m just pissed and all. And about Shammie..seriously..I don't know what's going on between me and her cuz we kept arguing..okay not we..ME! I'm the guy who started all this... One thing...she said that I left...I left and she stayed..now something's a bit wrong there...cuz in her blog..she as me to be gone...so did I leave intentionally..I don't think so..I wanted to stay but she says..BIGGONE..

Should I just move on..or should I stay? This will always go on this way if I never decide on what to say... I do like shammie..I do care for her...GOD! WHY?! *sigh*

I think I should just lay low...not being in contact with anyone at all...which means..no chatting,no slackin'...just make myself disappear for a while... I wonder if alienating myself helps... Ntah ah eh! ENOUGH!...I'm outta here...

BIGGONE BIGGUY!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors