Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, March 24, 2003

[No Loud Stereo - Switch Off The Stereo] [Mood :-: Sleepy/Tired]

Whoa~~ It's been quite some time since I've last blogged. Amazing! And it's a Monday. Things had happened...many things..I guess..
On Saturday...there was a gig at this place called "Eurasian Community House" before that...I didn't even know where this Ceylon Road is at.. On the day of the gig itself..I realise that it's actually a 10 mins walk from my place after checkin' out the map. Went to the gig..and all of the bands that played that day are new bands... Most of 'em... Of all of 'em...only two stands out..or was it three... Shoe Size Nine is one of 'em..definitely...Sammy is doing back ups now and I'm proud of him for that cuz he was at lost for vocals last time and he asked me on how to to do back ups..but I guess I didn't have the chance to guide him and he learnt it himself and that's good! He pulled it off well.. Vocals hitting the pitch and tone and everything was awesome..Their set was great! With Sammy's awesome leads,Fir's vocals and Acap cute stance while playing the bass and Amok's hitting of the drums..they rocked the stage! And they played Invincible by NUFAN and it was great! Rock on Shoe Size 9! The other band was Norphrunt...they played okay..but I never have this liking for their vocals..a bit..weird...and this other band..Not sure what's the name but they covered Jimmy Eat World's Sweetness... and they were good. The rest of the bands..were okay...Oh...not forgotting...Sammy's side band..Plan 2 Fool..that is one awesome ska band...but gotta say..their horns was a bit off key... other than that..they're awesome. Enough of the gig...

On that day..of the gig..Shammie was there..and I was happy to see her..and glad. I wanted to approach her but I don't even have the guts to do that...I was feeling afraid,gutless and worried... Everytime I wanted to approach her..I turned back cuz I simply didn't dare to. When it was the last time I was about to go I turned back..and she left... She was no longer there. I was regretting for not even talking to her..or approach her... I was feeling very lal after that...

After that gig,i left the place with Tweet,Mon,Mint,Asmah,Inn and Hafiz... While walking,Inn was asking me whether I want to torn so yeah.. I agreed...
Went to to Tamp,slacked near Mint's place...Talked crap...Inn,Mint and me. While slackin' I called Shammie and told her to call me back..and she did... We talked and saying about what happened and stuff and it was kinda nice..I mean,we did talk in a happy note but I was pissed off when my phone went dead on me. Damn it!

After that,Fad joined us...and we slacked the whole morning...till about 6 plus we went off.... and that was it...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors