Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, March 21, 2003

[ Biffy Clyro - Christopher's River] [Mood :-: Groggy]

Groggy?! I just woke up...so here I am straight to the comp and somehow I've been lost cuz somehow I've lost count of the days we're having... Today's a...Friday..right? ho yeah...today's a friday! Ah madness..yesterady went slackin' and it was awesome...had fun...lotsa crapiness. Didn't call or message Shammie...wasn't free to do so and she did the same...no message from her. I guess it's either she went away or something...I don't know lah.

"so sink it in, bigguy. i guess pluggy was kinda sick cos we always come to her when fuck happens. i understand. but i tink shes rite. i hav to learn. so i decided to fuck it like i always do wich suck but dats d onli n d best way. i guess ur not worth a friend. that i expected and proven right now. i had d fucking answer now so d rest is up to u. i decided. biggone..."

Those were the words that she wrote in her blog and it hurts... If "biggone" is what she wants me to do...then I should just be a better man and walk away. If she wishes to let the friendship die... Then I shall do just that. I'm kinda giving up cuz she says this one thing and then she says that on the other...So if she wants to fuck it..then I'll fuck it too! If she wants to forget me,forget who I am...it's her choice. But one thing I know,I do still care about her and I still do have feelings for her and I won't forget her. Whatever it is,I don't wanna think so much about this,it's making me stressed out... For goodness sake,I have a lot of other better things to think about... I'M GROWING WHITE HAIR!!! GOD DAMN IT!! Ngast,whatever lah!

Right now,feeling so fuckin' stoned...not knowing the reason why...

[Penfold - I'll Take You Everywhere]

Ngast,I'll be doing recording again later on..tonight at B's place. In the mean time,what am I to do during the afternoon...darn..go out? With who? To where? Hmm... Don't know ah eh. Ah dang..I'm done...Kepish?

-GoNe-

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors