Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, March 24, 2003

Didn't get to hear from Shammie today after the last message she sent me in the morning saying that she's going out and she will call me at night. Well she didn't...I guess she's busy or didn't want to talk. I didn't do much today...in the afternoon I sat at home...laling around..doin' nuts... Talked to Rabia from Incoincidence and telling her about her band and teaching her some new stuff on the guitars. We talked crap till evening time.

It was around 7 plus when Pluggy messaged me askin' for Jessie's and Mich's number and I didn't have it and I asked her what was it for,she says that she was going to slack in town for a while and she asked me whether I wanna join her...so I did,since I ain't got much to do. Got ready and went off to Sommerset. Met them at Long John's Silver in Cineleisure. Pluggy,Azri(her guy),Mint and Sallie. Sat down,talked crap about stuff...till about 11 plus where everyone says their goodbyes and left.

I got home and I didn't went up to my place straight away...sat down at the void deck..alone...and think about all of the events that happened before. I mean,What has happened in the past. How my band was formed up,how I get to know them...How I know my ex,Ainun and stuff and how I get to know Pluggy..and Shammie..and everyone else..and I think of rmy school days..and the weird events that happened... I realise..that my life was kinda weird...I don't know...Weird.

While sitting alone at the void deck,I was experiencing different stuff... I cried,thinking of the good times I had,the bad times I've been through and some of the sweet/sad moments I had with the special someones... I laughed thinking of the mad stuff I did with my band mates,my pals and everyone... I'm only 20...and I have so much of memories. Once I'm older,whoa..I don't know what to say. More experiences comin' up I guess...

"Life ain't that bad...think of it as a teacher...something that teaches u things through the experiences u have with life. Correcting mistakes and making things right so u'll go to the right path and end up scoring A's..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors