Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

[Music Blasting: Saves The Day - Certain Tragedy] [Mood :-: LaL]

Hey ho everyone! I didn't blog yesterday..oh wow! Hehehe... Dude,I've realised that I've been out almost every single fuckin' day! I'm never at home and I"m always itching to go out. Woo hoo!! Last night,I torn at B's place...watching some DVDs and some shows on TV after that. Went back around 5 plus at home. Amazing! Ah madness...Currently taking some time off from things,example...me and Shammie...There's not even a we there.... I guess we're just friends...that's what she wanted so okay..friends it is! (Chey,like Genie in the lamp siak) Damn I'm fuckin' bored! And come to think of it,I'll be out again later on! WOO HOO!!

Heading out to Parkway to meet up with Fidah and B...we'll be having a lunch date. And after that....We might be heading out to Grandlink to do some Mohaa gaming! Fidah,B,Dil,Yan and me...We'll be up playing in either German or Allies uniforms battling against one another in some of the war torn maps of the game...Medal Of Honour. It's an awesome game once u now how to play it...seriously..better than that overrated Counter Strike,which is so fuckin' lame! Some of the bengs,they play Mohaa...they became lost and then they say this..."Wah,this game no good ah,don't know how to play sia..." It's like,COME ON!! It's the same as CS! Stupid fucks! Hahahahahahahahaha....Okay,seriously,I'm bored. LaL!

Aight...peace out! Cheers! Selamat Jalan! Offheidesen! Chiao! Adios!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors