Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

[Music Blasting: Biffy Clyro - Christopher's River] [ Mood :-: Normal]

Whoa...feeling all groggy right now and my body sure hurts...God knows what..It aches..I guess that I've not been sleeping well and guess what?! I torn at B's place again yesterday! Not really torn...but stayed there till about 3 plus and I went back soon after that. We watched Spider-Man and it was halfway watched cuz I was tired and decided to go home. Damn,I'm going no where with this kinda journal...mad!

As for yesterday..went out with Fidah and B at Parkway Parade the earlier part of the day. Just hanged out at BK and talked crap till about 5 plus. We were suppose to go Mohaa but no...we have recording. So I have to call off the game session. Went over to B's place and did recording... Kinda had fun ah yesterday...

Had a call from Pluggy and I learnt that she has a problem and I wished that I could help her out in any way I can but I feel so helpless and the best I can do was just to be there for her. Consoling and hearing her out..that's the best I can afford to do. Damn! Well,talked on the phone with her for quite some time...45 mins roughly... That's the longest chat with her since I've last taked to her on the phone. I just hope that she'll be okay...

I'll be going out later on..AGAIN?! Yes,again... The boys wanted to go town and chill...I guess I'd go later on cuz I'll be meeting Pluggy first in Bukit Batok. Just go there,slack with her for a while...chill out after she finish school and accompany till Azri comes and pick her up. Then I'll go to town. Ah mad...to and fro...yeah!

No Direction's Update: Currently all tracks are done...except for some minor lead parts that I still have to re-do and lastly...vocals...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors