Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, March 14, 2003

Look at the time,it's 7 plus and damn I'm fuckin' bored. Been blogging three times. THREE FUCKIN' TIMES IN ONE SINGLE DAY!! Believe it or not...believe it!
Feeling stoned,groggy,lost and tired. Suppose to head down to recording to day,but didn't... dad told me,not to go out,so here I am. Yeah yeah,I know I'm turning 20 and dad still controls me...So hey,gotta give and take..it's a good deal. He gives me the luxury I repay him by doing things that makes him happy.

Shammie called just now,and I was kinda surprised! A good surprise that is! Happy until mad that she called me!

Most real,some shit just happened while I was chatting in IRC. Some fucked up dude come up to me and typed this out:-

Ling_Quet - u fucking pig!
BIGguy_ND - what?
Ling_Quet - u terrorist!
BIGguy_ND - huh?
BIGguy_ND - what the?
BIGguy_ND - who the?
BIGguy_ND - What the FUCK?!?!
Ling_Quet - what the fuck!
Ling_Quet - u asshole!
Ling_Quet - nothing but singapore trouble maker!
Ling_Quet - destroy singapore mother fucker!
BIGguy_ND - What the fuck

Now ain't that fucked up?! NGAST!! Losers!! These group of people are what I call,dumb ass! Never do researching before saying things like this. WHATEVER AH!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors