Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, March 14, 2003

Ah socks ah! Madness..it's such a LaL Friday. Got up today,around 10 plus in the morning after sleeping late at 5 plus. WoW! Woke up,straight to the phone,call Shammie up but...DAMN! She was in the shower. Thought of calling her again but...DAMN! I fell asleep! Woke up again,around 12 plus and call her and...DAMN! Her phoneline engaged! So I left her a voicemail in her mailbox. Few minutes later,she call. I was like fuckin' happy! WOO HOO!! And we talked...talked about the gig today (which I'm not going cuz I don't feel like going out...) and she told me not to go,so okay..I guess she wants to spend time with her friends. So I told her, looks like we meet up on the 22nd ey? After that,Zaid called me up,asking me whether I wanna jam. And damn,I don't even know my side band's permanent name. First it was Learning Tunes and then it changes to Silent Scream and then to Blinded Star and now...The First Chapter. So I don't know ah. And then Tweet call me up..did a three way calling with Tweet and Shammie. Talked crap for a while. Tweet is still feeling kinda low after what happened I guess but we'll try to cheer him up. Now listening to Penfold - Sound of Jazz. Ah socks! Boredom siak. Want to go out,but ain't got the dough so I guess I'll stay home,besides...I've been out for like every single fuckin' day!

Bernard calls me up,and we talked... And he tells me about getting the drum tracks from Soundworkz today. I wanna stay home but yet I wanna do recording and all. And i told him,see how it goes later,if my mood changes. And he sounded pissed. Damn,I hate that... Don't know ah eh... See how it goes later on. I guess I should go down to the studio to do recording,finish this album as soon as we can. Damn I'm bored at home!! Ah LaL...gotta go,lotsa people in da' chat room. Gotta chat up with them!

Peace Outside!!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors