Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, March 20, 2003

[ The Ataris - Summer Winds Was Always Our Song] [Mood :-: Stony/Dodgy]

"I love you,I need you here..." oh yeah! Ataris...Kicks ass! Socks,just realised that the Americans has launch the missile and it hits Iraq. War has begun my friends! And that....Sucks! I'll be meeting my slackin' khakis soon...around 3 plus later on. Didi,Dilah,Fan,Lina,Bernard.... Simply gonna slack around at Bedok Skate Park (Beside Bedok Library) Got nothin' better to do...so we slack.

The issue on me & Shammie... Well,I guess things are doing okay for now. We have talked things out and I guess that what she wants is simply friendship...and maybe from there,we work things out. I do like Shammie but somehow,like what she says...I don't understand her... I mean, hey, people don't get things right...right away... It takes some time to know,understand and work things out. So i guess that I just have to be patient about this and go with the flow and maybe one day we get together.

No Direction has not been jammin' for quite some time cuz Tweety's busy workin' and Dzafir's workin' too! And our next show (maybe) is next week at NYP. We might be playin' at this Anti-Smokin Campaign thingy. Not a biggie. Just for ur info,it will be only our band that's playin' and a few others hip hop,tarian and some drama crap lah! So it's not worth comin' unless u guys wanna join us or something. And for my side band "The First Chapter"... Currently ain't jammin' yet.

As for No Direction's "Night Skies,Falling Stars" Album....currently we're still on it. Hoping to release it by mid this year together with My Squared Circle. That's all I can say for now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors