Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, March 09, 2010


.:: A Fine Tuesday ::.

That's right... 
It's a fine Tuesday... 
A very, quiet subtle one... 
Stayed home the whole time today with the occasional sleep and awake moments... 

I must say that the weather's a li'l warmed up today... 
Well, not only today, but almost everyday...
Somehow, I suspect that it's the haze cuz I can smell the haze.. 
And I can see the haze... 
U know, when it gets all.. 
smoked up in the air... 

Well, whatever it is, I know that it's my off day today and I'm suppose to be on relaxed mode.. 
And well, I am... 
I'm chillin' out for sure...

Now is about 7:52 PM and I'll be jammin' later with BP at 11 PM... 
Still no news from Bernard and the rest... 
I'm guessin' they're pretty tired or somethin'... 
Because from what I understand, Yan & B had their shoot yesterday and they ended quite late...
Very late...

.:: Mort ::.


This is Mort... 
The adorably cute character from Madasgascar!
And what u see here is actually a head pillow of the character Mort..
This pillow's given to the kids who checked in as VIPs with their parents...
I wish I could have this adorable pillow!
This is another random picture post... Hahaha...

.:: Casio G-Shock ::.

This is a G-Shock watch... 
From Casio...
Just like how the title says..

This was a gift... 
A sweet gift given by my adorable Tina..
It was Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day...
Well... Before the two special days actually...
It was slightly before her birthday...
Me and her two friends celebrated her birthday by treating her to Seoul Garden buffet in Bugis,
Right after that, we walked around.. lookin' and just.. window shopped...



And then she and her friends were acting all suspicious and with all the weird questions and stuff...
I was beginning to suspect somethin'... And well, I know somewhat they were lookin' for a gift.. and that gift was somehow to me... I mean, I may be wrong the first time when I thought about it... but after the bunch of questions asked by her friends.. I guess the surprise was no longer there...

And I was right... It was for me.. hehe.. But the though of my baby wantin' to give me a li'l surprise was very sweet... Very sweet indeed! Thank you baby for the cool watch!


.:: Car Wash With Baby ::.


This was the day where she got surprised by me... She was workin' and she ended late that night and before that, I was already at home cuz I end work around 5pm and got home maybe about 6 or so? 
Her shift ends at 12:45am that night... And so we were exchanging messages and stuff and I told her that I was gettin' ready for bed already and stuff... but the fact is that I was actually gettin' ready to head to her workplace... And we kept on messaging and she was really thinkin' that I was at home on my bed when I was actually driving down already... 
And so, when I got there, I told her to give me a call after she's done with work as I wanted to hear her before I go to bed.. and so.. she did.. she called me up.. and still, she thought I was at home.. hehehe.. It was adorable... I was hidin' somewhere and I could hear her voice from afar as I was talkin' to her on the phone... 
After all that, she was surprised to see me... 
It was really cute of her... very cute... 
And so, we took a short drive around, sending her colleauges (my ex colleagues too) back, one by one... and lastly, before we head home, we sent the car for a wash... So the pictures u see up there, was that particular day.. So Sweet...

.:: Hot Cars ::.

Speakin' of cars... 
On every weekend, at work... I will always get to see hot cars! Sweet lookin' cars...
Lamborghini
Ferrari
Bentley
Esprit
Porsche
Aston Martin
And a few others... It's like... a whole gallery of hot cars on display over the weekends... 
Here are some of the pictures that I took... Can't get all of 'em because I'm workin'.. but somehow, I got some... So here they are...


Well, that's about it for now.. hope that u enjoyed my entry today.. I'll be back again with more.. I hope.. As for now... Take care and cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors