Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, February 27, 2010


.:: Last Night Shift To Go ::.

Hey all, I'm back again to do another update... Previously, I've been workin' the B shift most of the time, which I feel is the most fucked up shift ever... I mean, ur neither here nor there.. That's what I always feel about mid-shifts... Cuz when u wake up in the mornin', ur already gettin' ready to get to work... and once ur at work, it's in the afternoon and when u end work.. it's like too late to do anythin'... (Hang outs, date, dinner and so on).. So yeah... 

Yesterday I had a night shift and boy, night shift's awesome... There ain't much stress goin' on... Peaceful, not much movement and u feel free at work. And the best part, no one really bother u...
The only downside about the night shift is that ur workin' late at night while everyone else are asleep and for me, I'm a night person so I don't really mind actually... 

So there I was, at work, doin' my own work (Polish the trolleys, fetch newspapers, charge the buggy and what not), with no one bothering me... and time flies.. oh my.. time really flies when ur workin' the night shift.. and that's a good thing.. hahaha...

A few days before I was complainin' when I saw my schedule because when I saw my schedule, I saw my night shift and right after my night shift was my off day.. And I don't really like it when I'm havin' an off day right after my night shift cuz half of ur off day is gone... '

So there I was complainin' about my one day off and stuff.. bla bla bla.. 

BUT...

.:: 3 Days Off + 1 Day PH = 4 Days To Chill Out ::.

I saw next week's schedule and I was like...Happy as monkey who had just gotten 10 bananas!
Ok, maybe not to that extend but somehow I was jumpin' for joy.. haha... 
Sunday's my off and then for next week, I got Monday and Tuesday off and then on Wednesday, I got one PH... So yeah! JOY TO THE FUCKIN' WORLD! Hahahah!!

If only I could keep my PH, that would be awesome but then again, we're not allowed to keep it long.. darn!

For those who's wonderin' what PH means.. it's Public Holiday... For every holiday u work, u'll earn one day of PH that u can claim for later... So it's all good...

If u guys ever wonder how my uniform looks like.. well.. here it is...


.:: The Devil's Room ::.


Hmmm, the devil's room... For this part of the entry, it's not really associatin' with the devil or seen the devil or anythin' like that... 

It's just that when I was walkin' on the corridor of the 6th floor... to send some letter to some room... I stumble upon a door number and I was like..."Whoa~~~"
That's right people... "666"... that's the number I saw... And I thought... "Shit, ain't that the Devil's Number" 

So Yeah.. it's just a random entry for this one.. hahaha...







.:: Dinner With The Few ::.
A bunch of us are plannin' to have like a small gatherin' and just hang out, u know.. maybe have a li'l bondin' session... What they have plan is to go have dinner and maybe go for a movie or Karaoke or somethin' like that... And it's all happenin' this Wednesday... I'm guessin' it's gonna be fun.. well.. let's just see how it goes for that day... 

The place for dinner: Marche @ Vivocity

Oh my not Marche again.. Heh....

.:: Sweetness ::.
Now, this is what u get when u ask a cute li'l adorable lady to wear a big guy's stuff... Adorably cute she is! Without realizing, it's already like almost 8 months together come this 10th March... Wow, it's been that long ey? I'm amazed at it... somehow.. hehehe.. I love her so much, she's so adorable. My li'l Miss Tina Tan...

Here's a couple more pictures of us hangin' out... No where grand, just ur regular... HDB Void Deck...


.:: iPod Touch, Xbox 360 or iPad ::.
Remember the last time I wrote in about what I'm plannin' to buy for myself? 
I was thinkin' either to get the iPod Touch or buy again an Xbox right?

Well, for now, I got another option in the list... 
Yeap, that's right, it's the iPad!

I was readin' about it in Apple's Website and somehow, it caught my attention. The only thing is that, it's not out yet... So I might have to wait for it but hell, it's quite a beauty.

I mean, it's like the blown up version of the iPhone... It's almost the same only it's bigger.. 
Somewhat a cross breed of the iPod Touch and the Macbook... But hey, it's a beauty... that's for sure...








Like I said, ain't she a beauty!









Allright then all, looks like I have to get going now... gotta prepare for work already... 

U people take care now and please, don't be shy to write in to me in my comment box which is located right at the bottom of this page.. do leave a comment or messages there aight?

Good night everybody! Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors