Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Firstly, I've not been updatin' my blog because it's either I'm too lazy to type in or I just do not know what to type in... Nothin' interestin' had happened besides the fact that I just got dumped for being some dude who do not have any savings.. so yeah... Here I am.. Writin' in...

.:: It All Boils Back Down To Me ::.

After the whole shit happened... I've been thinkin'... At work when I have like rest periods in between halls... I think... yes.. I think about the stuff that happened...

Havin' flashbacks of the good times... and memorable events with her.. and even the arguments and what not... Come to think of it.. we've been through a lot.. Since I was serving NS to the time where I got into school... and when I graduated.. and now.. when I'm havin' this current job... Wow.. she had been there... And I had been there for her too..

It was all good, the memories...
but the way it ended was a depressing one... not the way I pictured it though...
And I had realised that... it's somehow me... I lead the whole thing to here.. of how it ended...
5 years.. yes.. it's a long time.. but the thing is, it was a li'l too long for her.. she had waited.. and waited... but I couldn't accomplish our dream...
Which is to get engage and settle down...
She said before that her age was catching up on her.. and she felt that it's time to settle down...
From my point of view... I do want to settle down with her, why wouldn't I? we had built up this relationship for a long time.. of course I wanna settle down with her... But the only thing is that's stoppin' me.. is the finance...
I wasn't financially ready...
Heck, I don't even have a friggin' savings account... I can't even take care of myself comfortably... how am I to take care of some one's daughter?
The only thing I wanted to do, was to save up (which I'm doin' now) and like.. have a good amount of income.. or.. savings.. and be a li'l bit comfortable in the finance department.. and only then I'd declare that I"m financially ready..

I wanted the best for her... U know, financially ready so that I can support her.. and let her be as comfortable as she can be once we pass that engagement stage or even the marriage stage... but well, all she looked at... was her age... if only she'd wait a li'l longer.. which she cannot afford to.. I'm guessin' that it's pressure from her parents...

But somehow, I'm the cause of all this... She wasn't happy with us... and I feel that it's me...
I'm sorry for the cause of this...
Whatever it is, I just hope she'll be ok.. and that her new guy will be able to take care of her well.. unlike me.. who couldn't do much...

Money does make the world go round... somehow.. it cannot buy everything, true... but somehow, u need money to make things happen... Even the smallest gifts, u still need cash right?

So I conclude...
It all boils back down to me...


.:: Transformers ::.

Well, the official openin' for Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen is scheduled next week.. June 24th... I have this feeling, that the cinemas are going to have a hard time.. with the crowd and all.. be it Cathay, GV, Eng Wah, Filmgarde and what not... people are going to buzz in and catch the movie... Even me, I'm all excited about it! It's an awesome movie!

So don't forget folks.. June 24th... That's the date...


Oh, and lastly, if u guys are interested in catchin' free shows, I could sneak u guys in... That is.. if it's on a weekday.. it's much easier... just contact me.. and maybe I could get u guys in.. heh heh... Allrighty.. that's about it for now.. I'll write in again.. Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors