Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh kay... so I've not been updating my blog... But... HERE I AM! TaDA~~~~ I'm back...with more fats! I'm lazy to do that format thingy..u know..the mood and then the whatever..hehehe.. That's insane..

Right now I'm in class, with really not much of people here.. just about a handful. Skipped my last class yesterday to get to the stupid Coffee Bean course down at Bukit Merah... And i just got news that my whole table... which is the table at my comp lab, was not here yesterday... and that's like madness... Anyways, that's besides the point.. i got to that stupid place yesterday, I mean, I was late yeah, I admit that.. the class starts at 6pm and i got there by 7pm... Hey, it's not that I purposely did that... I don't even know where the place was and I only got some info from Hallie's brother. And the place was so god damn far. Irritating trip. so there I was at the main office... No one was in there and I waited and waited..suddenly a bunch of Coffee Bean kids came out.. I mean, the new staffs... they got out so i asked the question, "Are u guys from batch 107?" And yeah, they were... and the course started long ago.. So I changed my clothes to the uniform.. and then I went up to the lecturer with the intention of reporting. She asked me which outlet I'm from and so I said, SP.. Singapore Post, and then she mention that no one from SP sent anyone to the course today.. then to my surprise.. I was not in there. My name's not registered yet. And god damn, meanin', I was there.... FOR NOTHING! fuckin' hell.. And so, I head back to Hallie's place...

Slept the night there, and head to school from her place, which is much nearer from my place. It was awesome spendin' the night there...As usual, eat, tv, hang out, chit chatting... hehehe..Well, not much about that..

School is like gettin' more and more hectic.. due to exams, projects and tests... Exams are just around the corner and that's like insaned...god damn... and projects...For EES, I have to do this circuit board.. where I have to connect the resistors, capacitors, diode, LED and shits like that together so that when i join the wires together and turn on the switch the LED would lit up... Electornics, never been my favourite. And as for my IFA.. I have to come up with a site.. a site that is able for users to log in and check details on items and do a shopping cart...I mean.. SHIT! that's a li'l tough but with the textbook, I hope I can do it..

I have to think of items to sell...meanin', it's like I'm startin' my own shop and I'm sellin' products online... so that's a bit of a hassle. So there u go... do all that.. HUERGH!

Aight, that's all for today.. hehehehe.. hehe..and hehehe....to u.. haha..whatever that is...

Ok then, so long..and goodnight... hahaha.. I mean..bye...Cheers...offheidesen...tata...selamat jalan...chai chian...(i think I spelled that wrongly but it sounded that way..)...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors