Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 29, 2005

.:: UNDYING MEMORIES ::.

For all these years of togetherness
I'd like to say thanks for being honest
I'm not the same Wan as back then
When we were a punk rock band

Ups and downs we've been through
Not forgetting thick and thin too
Grew up together in music
One thing's for sure,
Fir never fails to break his sticks

From Zat to Tweet
Who plays the bass, pretty neat
As creative as he can be
And the youngest from the three
Starting off as playing lead
Creating basslines that's super sweet

From four to five
Another energy that keeps it alive
Shout & Scream
Fad's the new guy
who gets to live his dream

The only guy with the difference
B is what we call him for reference
Putting words into music as expressions
Of his feelings and emotions
Keeping his guitars always in tune
The waiting game, we are so immuned

I'd like to thank for all the years
Of memories that I'll always keep near
We are the same, just like the rest
Playing with u guys, is always the best

For all these years of togetherness
I'd like to seek for your forgiveness
For all the wrong that I have done
I'm saying sorry, as it is time
For me to be gone

- Hezwan ( 1997 - 2005 )

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors