Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, March 05, 2005

okay... it's been a while since I've last updated my blog.. yeah yeah, I know some of u guys and gals do want to see my updates.. Sorry about it cuz I've been busy and well, not enough time to update my blog. Weekends are too precious for me that I'm like out most of the time. Today, i'm still at home and it's like 4:30pm...and it's a Saturday.. holy cow, it's a god damn Saturday and I'm still home at this hour.. many things had happened since my last entry.. And yeah, some of u people read my entry and well.. thought that it was an up to date emo feeling I'm havin'..

Shits had happened... Got into another accident.. this time, it ain't a minor one...Was cruisin' along BKE and it's near the exit of KJE... That's where it all happened.. The exit was congested.. always had been in the mornings.. always jam up.. So there I was, followin' the car in front at normal distance and normal speed.. Suddenly, about four of five cars ahead... gave a good sudden break, followed by the car behind.. and followed by the other car behind.. And it then it was me.. I hit the breaks.. as hard as I fuckin' could... but it wasn't in time.. I hit the car in front and then the car in front hit the other car in front... leading to... chain collision.. Altogether four vehicles was involved. My 5 ton Truck followed by three civillian cars.. The car I hit was wrecked.. The bonnet of the car was totally crushed in.. another words, the car in front was sandwiched.. It was fucked up! The feelin' was indescribable.. Stunned..shaken... worried.. scared.. If it was a normal civilian car that I'm drivin', I wouldn't be that scared.. it's because that it was a military vehicle that got me shaken... Stupid cars... I'm still under investigation and I'm under suspension now.. I can only drive in camp.. I made a police report... Damn.. my profile's being busted cuz of this... Enough of this accident shit...

Ain't much in camp.. same old shit everyday.. except that it's much more slacker now..cuz back then we were doin' the LRI (Logistic Readiness Inspection) thingy.. so back then it was like.. fall out at late timing.. but now it's back to norm... okay, enough of Camp..

Handphones... Hmm... I got a phone, yeah.. i do have it.. Got a SIM card..yeah.. but it's a friggin' Pre-Paid.. i mean, thanks to Hallie for lettin' me use her pre paid... Somehow, pre-paids are good.. for budgeting ur money issues... but once ur value is down.. that's it.. u can't reach anyone.. and vice versa.. People can't get to ya when they need ya.. All u can get.. is the SMSes.. Even so, u can't reply.. feel helpless at times.. If u have the dough, it's okay, u can always top it up..but if u don't.. like what I'm experiencing right now... Can't do anythin' till my next pay.. damn it.. i might be gettin' a line again (Oh yeah, right hezwan, a line.. everytime u got a friggin' line, u'll end up havin' trouble payin' 'em off...) yeah yeah, i know.. but what can I do.. i need a new phone.. and I need a line.. So i'm resorting to Starhub.. i hope I can maintain it.. cuz this time, if I'm into the bill shit again, my dad's ain't payin' for me no more...

Fags prices went up.. i mean.. like up, UP!... Fuckin' hell.. it's like 11 bucks for one pack.. Soon, everybody will be smokin' one of those Roll 'em Up cigarettes... Even so, those Roll 'em Up Fags are going up too.. Soon, we all will be smokin' grass.. and I ain't talkin' about weed.. u know.. Take the leaf, and some grass..roll it up.. and light it.. there u go.. Nature's way of smokin'... That's why i'm going into outside import... u know what I mean.. Supplier and stuff.. Cartons.. and yada yada... it's better than buyin' here....

Me and Hallie, we're doin' swell! I'm loving her more every single day... The best thing that ever happened to me.. for now.. i mean, i met her parents and she met my parents.. and yada yada.. Got to say that I actually met my girlfriend's parents formally.. usually..it's either by accidental.. or by coincidence outside when I'm hangin' out... but this one.. it's formal.. I followed her family to some family gathering in Pasir Ris Beach..and it was awesome.. her dad was super cool! He broke the ice by crackin' me up with jokes.. Seriously, they made me feel welcome... I love my girl.. My baby's workin' today.. and i might fetch her home from work if I ain't hangin' out with the guys at night...

Talkin' about dad.. my dad is sick right now and he ain't like how he used to be.. He was brought to hospital last week when i wasn't at home.. but he didn't want to be warded.. Right now, he's sleepin'.. and he seems okay.. One whole week i didn't call home.. cuz i didn't have much time, eveytime after I fall out, I would fall asleep in bunk once I'm back in... Yesterday when I was headin' home, the whole journey I was thinkin' about my dad.. worried that something might happen.. u know.. u know what I mean... and to my relief.. he was okay when I got home.. I shooked his hand and kissed it like I never did it before.. usually i would "salam" him with a light grip and kiss his hands halfway... But yesterday.. i held his hands tight and kissed it proper... I was so relief that he was there... Undescribable feeling, only those who went through this before would know how it's like... I just hope he'll get better... I ain't ready yet if anything were to happen.. Not yet...

The band's pretty much okay, been gettin' gigs these days.. and well.. it seems that our name's up again.. but I'm sure that we ain't that known like how some other bands are.. but it's okay.. we play cuz we love playin' our music.. We play for the kids, not for ourselves.. i love my band, I love the guys.. they're like my second family.. brothers in music... Coolest and maddest bunch of goons I've hung out with.. hehehe...

And miss D, sorry for not updating... i've just been busy..anyways, about the treat.. i ain't sure when girl.. i'll try to reach ya one day.. Anyways, note down ur number in ur mail.. don't tag.. Mail me in my hotmail aight?

pluGGy.. where the heck are u gal? Been missin' ey? well, i missed ya.. so do sms me if u need anythin'.. aight? u got my number, don't be shy now... Cheers to ya!

To the rest of the people, sorry for not updating.. aight.. A thousand apologies...

Anyways, new pics comin' up.. i know some of ya been lookin' forward for the pics..but I just didn't have the time.. i'm doin' it after this.. So yeah.. do come back and check out if my pic section is up.. Aight, that's it.. till don't know when.. CHEERS TO YA ALL!!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors