Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, December 06, 2004

Hey all... How's it hangin'... i've been away for a while and for sure that I've been missin'... November this year, is the worst month I ever had in 2004... I crashed twiced, didn't turn up for detail (through miscommunication with my Staff Sargeant), woke up late for detail (Unintentionally), lost my phone line, lost contact with my girl and now... lost my phone... It's really fucked up! I guess that many of u been wonderin' on why I've not been around... Too many shit has been goin' on... I'm at home today (Monday) cuz I got a halfday off today.. My sargeant broke the news on my case (Chargin' me)... And well, after waitin' for two weeks, I'm bein' charged tomorrow... 8am... Smartest four, kiwi-ed boots... Punishment is still unknown... My sargeant gave me an off cuz he wanted me to spend time at home and try not to think before I turn up for tomorrow... It's either a 7 days DB or a 21 days SOL (Suspension Of Leave)... I'm so fucked... That's for sure!

I got my baby back.. Found her and hung out with her last Saturday.. It was an awesome feelin'.. Gettin' to see her and all.. And hang out... It was simply undescribable... I love u baby! and guys, just to clear things out... Me & Hallie, we're just datin' and we ain't officially a couple yet.. So don't assume that we are together aight? Hangin' out with her that day really made me smile again after all this shitness that had been goin' on... I simply love this girl... Baby, if ur readin' this, I love ya!

I feel so fucked up right now knowin' that I'll either be goin' to DB or SOL tomorrow... My parents know nuts about what's goin' on and I don't intend to tell 'em... Just wanna lay low and pretend that I'm in camp doin' okay... I don't want them to worry that much.. The ND crew knows about this and I feel that pluGGy should know this too.. I don't have her number but pluGGy, if ur readin' this, I'll be goin' missin' for a while, aight? Hope to see u around again...

Aight dawgs... I'ma outta here, gonna smoke the weed... Word? Peace out!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors