Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Whoa, so the many Tags! Madness! Insane! Hahaha, most real, drove my first vehicle for the past few days...but that's only a simulator. Insane part about it, The first few tries, I was okay... but when I was drivin' in the Ang Mo Kio map, I hit a pedestrian! If it was real, I'd be in deep shit! Well, can't blame me, he dashed out of the street from a cab! There was a few tries whereby I drove up the curb...hehe..it was fun! Insanely fun! I'll be drivin' the real thing next week, Monday.

The chalet's goin' on right now and yesterday, being the first night, was already mad enough!! Roughly about 15 of us in that one room! All snuggling up and sharin' spaces playin' Sammy's PS2! It was mad, the whole lot of us just sit in that room, lights all turned off and curtains drawned...and we played...Fatal Frame.. It was scary funny madness experience! The game itself is already fuckin' spooky and Inn was makin' noises at first but not until he was taken by surprise by the ghost in the game. we all freaked out! Especially the girls, we were screamin' and freakin' out and Khus was on control. Poor guy, he was stressed out by us I guess... What do ya expect? I know it's a game but with dimmed lighting effects of the game and freaky camera angles plus the freakin' sounds and music...It does make ur hair stands! What's worse? When the ghost appears right in front of ya or let's say when ur on the second floor and the camera angle was like half top floor and half facin' ground floor... The character Khus was controlling, walked upstairs and suddenly the ghost just appear and walks past below and disappears.. It was kinda freakin! We shouted and we screamed and it was like fuckin' 2 in the mornin'! Hahaha... Loads of fun!

Today's the second day, which is the food day for the chalet, we ain't got much food and my mom don't wanna cook for me! Shit! We're so lackin' in food... Nik's bringin' Chicken and bee hoon.. hope that's enough! Min bought hotdogs, tweet and mon bought snacks,instant noodles, that kinda thing. I really hope it's enough. To those who contributed, be it food or playstation or guitar or radio or any other things that we use for our entertainment and hunger needs in chalet.. I wanna say thanks! Without u guys, it wouldn't happen. Aight, gotta go get ready to met up with Fad to get back to the chalet...

Cheers to all!

P.S. I'll reply ur tags later when I'm free...CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors