Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Hey Ho! It's been much of a fucked up day today... First Chapter's jammin's cancelled...God knows why and most real, I feel that it should just close down! Cuz it's like no one's serious about FC no more besides Fir... Fir's the only fuel that still wants to play. But fuck, if they ain't puttin' much effort...Fuck it, just shut down the band. All efforts from the original Learnin' Tunes lined up, all down the drain. So far, the original First Chapter was still the best line up.

Feelin' Lal about many things these days, just now, had a fucked up mornin' cuz of my grandma who accused me of somethin'. It's weird ey? When u wanna do good things ur always mistaken for doing bad things. Reason, cuz u've been doing bad things too much that even others wouldn't believe it when u say u wanna do somethin' good. So yeah, somesort like that. Fuck it! Woke up to a bad note and B got one hell of a screamin' from me. I was fuckin' shoutin' all over the place, to my mom, my grandma.. and even to my dad. Fuck ain't it? It ain't a normal shout, it's one of those that sounded like a scream from a band and it's going at louder frequency...I think the whole of next block could hear me. It was unintentional... Fuck it, I was pissed, who cares...all that matters that I let it out by fuckin' shout.

Yesterday was kinda fun.. went out with Surya to watch a movie, "Around The World In 80 Days" starrin' Jackie Chan and many other cast. It was Star Studded! It was whacked! Funny and all. Had fun with her, a simple movie date and we ate ice cream and then we went home... Hahaha.. It was insane, normal mornin' routine (going to Kaki Bukit to my course) and in the afternoon, head out to Tamp to fetch Surya and then head off to town to watch the movie and then head back to Tamps to send surya home and then met Fad there, then head back to Town to meet up with Mon,Tweet,Min,Haniff,Aisha... After that, head back to tamp to meet up with the bunch...Zany!

Anyways, the chalet was a fuckin' success! Although it was sorta last minute but it all worked out!~ Invited a lot of people but didn't expect most of them to turn up! It was awesome! Fuckin' fun! Big crowd in a small crowded room.. Had fun playin' games and all... To those who didn't come, it's okay but one thing, u guys missed all the mad fun! To those who came, I wanna say thanks for making it a happenin' one... And to those who contribute food or any other stuff (ETC Playstation,Radio,Snacks...) I wanna say big thanks to u guys! Without u, it wouldn't ignite... I might be planning to organise another chalet end of year...let's see how ey? CHeers to all! PILE UP!!! And yeah, to the band "Secret Windows"... Thanks for performing at our chalet, u guys rock on Friday night!!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors