Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

It's that time again! Mass replies!!! MASS REPLIES!! Come on everybody! Sing along!! MASS REPLIES!! Hahahahaha!! Yeah!! Barney is gay!! Fuckin' purple shit head! And kids got influenced by his evilness! He's evil under that stupid purple suit... Anyways...here are my replies!

scrub:- I wanna post up those pics.. trust me, there's like, loads of pics to upload but I don't know why I can't upload to shutterfly. And hey, recommend me with any sites that offers free hosting for pics or files.. so that I can post up my pics... I'll see what I can do about it scrub...

zeezee:- Hey girl! Thanks for informin' me about ur link.. I'll update when I have time but right now I'm in the mood to just update my entries...

nurl:- Saturday was awesome!!yes I agree with ya! Thanks for the info girl! Hope to see u and hang out with u more! Hehe...CHEERS!

alif:- hehehe.. smiggle was awesome at Starbucks right? Coolness!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors