Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Huergh!! Madness...Today is a monday..oops I mean..Tuesday..just went into Tuesday and I just realised that. Listenin' to Bob Marley right now...hehehe...Feelin' reggae-ish this morning. Madness... Hey guess what? wednesday's a holiday!! YEAH!! Vesak Day! So most real, get to rest for one day from this stupid army life... Only one day? Yes..only one day.. Fuckin' hell. BUt most real, there's a break..Hahaha..okay I conclue that for the past for words that I typed out..are all lame...Crappy..and has no meanin' whatsoever at all.

When i got home from camp just now, I head out to meet up with B,Tweet & Mon at Parkway... Did nothin' much... Just sat down there and chat crappy stuff as usual...Gig's comin' up, play's comin' up and the chalet's comin' up! Oh my god, got loads of things to think about. Pay's comin' up in say....9 days time.. or was it 8...hmm...it felt so long! Dry on cash.. Madness! Damn, I'm kinda groggy... Or should I say, as what we always say back then (when this word was in season).. I'm feelin'.. DODGY... hehehe.

Here I am, sittin' on my favourite computer chair...okay, maybe not favourite..it's the only chair I've got...with my boxers on..only my boxers and my flabby, full of fats belly.. and my specs... sittin' here, with an empty mug with coffee stain on and another mug with lemon juice in it... lookin' at this screen.. this very screen that I'm lookin' as I'm typin' out the words that ur readin' right now.. Boredom, this...is a result.. of boredom... Blankness + Boredom = Insanity... okay, whatever...I'm lookin' forward for saturday..

Oooh!! I saw my tagboard full of tags! It's mass reply time!!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors