Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Mergh! most real.. Yesterday was Sofyn's birthday and we hang out... Didn't buy her any gift.. Hmmm... Runnin' low on cash. ALREADY?! Yes.. it's only like 5 days from my pay day and it's like $24.60 in my bank... Cool ey? Hahaha.. there I go again... declare bankrupcy again.. Gotta watch my budget... Now that I have a new line of my own.. and still havin' my old account to settle.. FUCK! My dad's ain't payin' for me no more! Owing starhub big time... and now I'm signing up with M1? Hahaha.. I'm so insane. My M1 number starts with an 8! Coolness! Weird numbers these days. What if it's a 5... or a 2... or maybe starting with..... 1. Soon ah eh...soon.. when they're like out of numbers or somethin'.

Hanged out till late in town yesterday with the bunch. Fir,Fyn,Fad,Nik,Jess,Mitch,Tweet & Mon... Fad was bein' crappy, as always and we were laughin' out so hard that we sweat, we cried, and we got hard time breathing... just because of laughing due to Fad's action. It was whacked! Fad never fails to make us laugh with his sudden outburst of madness. Crashed at B's place yesterday... Wrote some lyrics on our band's new material... B got a hard time thinkin' of the lyrics.. and I just sat there... Hahaha.. I was brain dead... like always. I only helped him a li'l with scenario to write the song about and a li'l bit of melody guide to help him start... Worked the song till 5 in the mornin'.. and that's when we hit the sack...

Woke up around 11 and B was preparing to meet Sya... He left early to meet Sya while I'm still at his place... alone. His home is like my home... I left around 1 plus and here I am... Typin' this out. Will be jammin' with the boys tonight... but before that, I'm meetin' Miss D for a while... to have dinner and after that, she'll go home.. and I'll go with the boys.

Thought of bookin' a chalet in Costa Sands "Paris"... but I just don't have the time to do so. Damn it! It's one month away and if I book now, I might stand a chance to get it. I must not delay! But how do I book the chalet.... with $24.60 in my bank? That's all I've got for the rest of the month! FUCK! I'm totally FUCKED! i know... if one SAFRA card would give a discount on the rate... Three SAFRA cards would most probably... give us free! So yeah, Fad & B... lend me ur SAFRA card... HAHAHA.. DREAM ON WAN! Like as if that's how the system works... Money is everythin' around here... U need cash to survive! no cash, ur screwed!

Okay, that's it for now.. I'm going off.. I'll be doin' my mass replies in the next entry...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors