Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Hey! What a lame blog... I mean, it's so mundane... Thanks to tagboard, I have no more disses. Is it me, or is it that Tagboard's bein' a bitch? Anyways, today was a good day... I guess... Madness.

Since the sandbag area had been done, we have not much thing to do. Just now, I mean, yesterday, earlier in the day, I became the enemy. A bunch of reservist guys went through this security check... And they were given some scenario... To make sure that they check the so called "enemies" thoroughly so that they can pass through. And if they do the procedures right, they pass the test. I was this guy, who wears the No.4 Camo and I'm supposedly a guy who reports to my Clementi Camp and I don't know what's my superior's name that sent me to the camp and that I've lost my 11B. And taped around my body are two rounds of ammo. So they're suppose to look for those rounds. Most of 'em didn't get to search the rounds.. Maybe being the reason that it's well hidden under my layer of fats in my belly... They didn't feel anythin' underneath my clothes. And those reservist dudes are all in the superior stage... u know, officers... 2LT, Full Leftenan... Captains... Those people... And some of 'em were fuckin' rough that they nearly hurt me... Madness...

After my day was done in work, it was most of the time, sleepin' in my bunk... heh heh... After fall out, went back home and meet up with p|uGGy. Damn, it's been a long time since I've hanged out with her and it was fun, although it wasn't the original mad crew. p|uGGy, B, Tweet, Inn, Zad, IK & Fad was there... Tweet and Inn cracked us up big time... It was crappy! Just hanged out around my area and played some games and stuff.. It felt as if it was a long time that we've not been hangin' out...

Most real, a few of 'em knows who's Miss D... D baby, I'm sorry doll, they forced me out to say.. Ur known now... By B, Tweet & p|uGGy... So don't worry, it ain't big. For the rest of ya, still wonderin' who's Miss D? Hehehehe... Enjoy my blog to know... Okay, not really enjoy, just follow up to know who she is... I'll tell u guys when it's time to expose. And dear, I messaged ya, no reply, maybe ur sleepin'... I was a li'l bit too late I guess...

And p|uGGy! It was an awesome hang out... Been a while ey? Nice to see u again... heheheh, The Queen Of The Road... HAHAHAHA... Relak aje cross road... It was a mad view from across the street... hope to see ya more often durin' our slackin' sessions but I know that somehow, u can't... cuz ur workin' and all.

To all readers... Okay, maybe not to all... to those usual bunch... There might be a plan.. planned up this June... U'll get a message on ur phone if the plan is established...

Aight, gotta go now... Cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors