Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 16, 2004

May 16th!! Hahaha... Happy May 16th ah eh!! Sickness... Two days, I stayed at B's place. Friday night and Saturday night. His home is like my home. I don't know why but I simply love to crash at his place. Good accommodation, TV, bed, Guitars, Loads of magazine for guys (etc. FHM,Maxim...) air-conditioned room... What else would a guy could as for... A place to chill and talk crap. Of course there ain't girls around but who cares... There's DVDs to watch.

Just got back home from yesterday... Went out in the evenin' yesterday and I'm only home tonight... Insane! Didn't do much yesterday, went out with Miss D and it was nice to see her again... just had a simple dinner... hmm.. okay.. neither of us was eatin' yesterday but we sat at S-11 with Sofyn, Jess & B. After hangin' out in S-11, we head down to The Garage to jam. Played all the new materials and we no longer play our old stuff. Damn, missin' some of the old songs somehow... A totally new No Direction with new style of play... I don't know, when we play upstage, u guys have ur say. No more Downside Emotions or From Me To You or some of the other songs we have.

Hanged out at B's till late just now... Watched Starsky & Hutch... & 50 First Dates... Both are good and funny. Watched Starsky & Hutch in the early mornin' and as always, B knocked out first... While I was watchin' it alone... Till about 6pm, we head down to Parkway Parade to hang out with Fyn, ToYoL, Min, B, Tweet & Mon... Had a simple dinner in Banquet. Got myself a bowl of Beef Ball Noodle Dry... It was not bad... Quite tasty. And hanged out at BK later on. Had a good laugh with Tweet & ToYoL's madness... Parkway has change a lot... Seriously, A LOT! It's not like how it was back then, plain and simple.

Brought my cam along but the fucked up thing... didn't bring along my extra batt. Sucky... so there I was, carryin' my cam with no juice in the cam to take pics. Yesterday, met up with Nik & IK in Cineleisure and god damn, we wasted their time. They waited in town from 9 and we came around 12 plus. I feel bad and B feels, extremely bad. It was due to jammin'. Suppose to catch Troy n the movies but the guys told us it was sold out. I hope that Nik & IK ain't pissed or anythin' cuz by the way I look at them, they were lookin' moody. Guys, if ur readin' this, I'm really sorry man, for being late... Nik was pretty beat cuz he didn't sleep for the past few days and IK was tired. They went home after hangin' out for a while.

Aight, that's it for today.. I don't know what else to write about.. Some other time folks... CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors