Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, November 07, 2003

Wow...without checkin' up my tagboard..suddenly..it's like..whoa~ THAT much..so here's my reply...cuz I'm lazy to tag...

Nora:- Yes..it's u Nora...The girl whom I met,about 5 or 6 years ago..under that nick...Madgerl...or was it madgirl...but whatever it is..it's u..the girl who hangs out with the old Mad Circle Skate Crew the last time..yes..it's u..Ur part of it,cuz u were there for us..u've always been there for us..well..at least from my heart..u've always been there..but not physically...U were the one that believed in us when we first started,every jammin' sessions,every hang out...it's u...So nora,u ARE a part of the family!

NiNa:- Hehehe,Mentos..the Freshmaker...yeah baby..and I need u! Missin' u badly! (Yeah yeah,I know,I've been typing that out here god knows how many times about how much I miss her...but hey! I can't help it..I AM missin' her badly! What can I do?!) I LOVE U, NINA SARINA HIMIKONELLE!!!!

suhayl:- Yeah bro...u guys have been there...hehe..it's madness..but it's true! Ur part of the family!

ra-fieex:- Yes u are bro...part of the family,well..if it's a real family..u would be the kid of the family..ur new..hehehe..and about that game bro...I'd love to..but saturday..I'm havin' the "buka-ing" session with some of the #emo kids...maybe we can meet up after u guys played game? Anyways,who are the boys? And what game u guys playin'?

nurarafaH a.k.a MoM:- Hey mom...I miss u too and I'm sure the rest somehow,misses u...Miss the old #ska traditional "buka-ing" sessions at the basketball court here in my area... Where the hole bunch of us would simply crap around at the basketball court after eating...insane memories..hahaha

mint:- Thanks mint...I've changed the url..so don't ya worry aight...and...doosh the boosh? hehehehe...insane! Aight..that's it..see ya this sat aight?

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors