Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, November 09, 2003

It's friggin' 8 in the mornin'! I just woke up,insanity has yet to kick in. Slept at 3 plus yesterday and I didn't "sahur" this mornin'! I'm still stoned,lost and not know of what to do later...

Yesterday's "Buka-ing" session was madness..but yet...a li'l bit screwed up. It was insane...and the amount of people that turned up was more than the one with the "Sesame Street" family...Yesterday,there were 12 of us. p|uGGy,Azri,Didi,Tweet,Mon,Suhayl,Rabia,Fad,Inn,Irma,I.K...These was the bunch when the prayers sounded off...after a while these few bunch joined us...Rafiee,Din,Alif,Dan and there was this guy whom I ain't got a clue on who he was. It was a big bunch and both me & p|uGGY wished that Dilah was there to join us. It would have been ultra madness...Fattah and Nurul joined us later in the evening. Walked around Geylang and somehow..got seperated...and it was a long wait. When everybody joined back...a few of us set off to have a LAN gaming session in Grandlink. I.K,Dan,Din,Alif and me...we were the only ones that wanted to play. Rafie wanted to but he had to get home... Well...it's simple..u have to be there...to know how it was like...INSANE I TELL YA!

Met Yan for a while...he sorta joined us for a while at the Basketball Court...cuz he wanted the mics for recording some stuff so I passed to him the whole package which I took earlier in the day at B's place. Talked with him for a while...and then,he left... sayin' that he wanted to carry on with the mixin'...so he did...he left...

I wished that my nina would join us somehow yesterday...A lotta people ask me..."Where's Nina?", "Where's ur girl?", "Ajak Matair kau turun ah...".... I was lost...all I can say was,she's at home,restin'... I know it's only been a few days but it sure felt as if it's like ages since she last called me... I ain't got a clue of what she's doin'...ain't got any idea how she's doin'... I just wished, that I would hear her voice in the mornin'...or whenever...but somehow, I didn't... But my guess is that, she's busy with stuff and all...so ain't got the time to call me up. But I'll wait...no matter how long it takes for her to reach me...I'll wait...

"Patience... Gotta have lotsa patience..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors