Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Wow...Raya was yesterday... Well,here's my belated wish to everyone... SELAMAT HARI RAYA...Maaf Zahir & Batin. To everyone out there who's readin'...If I ever did wrong,or say anythin' in any way to hurt ur feelings...I hope that u could forgive me.

Monday - Not been typin' in for quite some time. Well..lotsa things had happened..passed two days. On Monday for example,was the last day of Geylang's Bazaar...and most real...This year would be the last year the bazaar would have the background of Geylang's Block 1 and the Geylang Market cuz by next year..it'll be gone,demolished by the government. Bought my baju kurung that night and boy....I hate walkin' in there... It's a fuckin' crowd...okay..it's something like a mosh pit..except that in this one..there's like...hundreds and hundreds of people in there... And it's like ur walkin' at 2cm/hr...and it's...THAT slow. Hanged out there till like 3 plus in the morning...Well..not literally in Geylang all the way...SOmehow,hanged out at Mon's area together with Tweet and Toyol. Before that,I was with Dil,Yan,Mint,Fad,Dzul,Inn,Sammy.. SOmehow,we went to play MOHAA. It was...well..kinda insane though...I have some pics for that day,I'll put it up soon.

Tuesday - Well,nothin' much happened...except that my brother came by with his family in the afternoon. Entertained them for a while...and God damn..my nephew..is so...god damn cute!! It was funny when we asked him not to move for a photo shoot...and guess what..he literally didn't move! Hahaha..simply froze himself up....Cute kid...Shukran's his name..and his older sister...Sofea...Later in the evenin'...went to visit..only one house and that was my auntie's...cuz my grandma was there (from my dad's side that is). It's been a long time since they've last seen me..and I really mean..LONG TIME.... My auntie was like sayin'..."Wah,wan dah lain eh sekarang...makin besar,makin tinggi...Kalau Cik Jah nampak wan kat luar,Cik Jah tak kenal" ..Meaning..That I looked different and if she were to see me outside..she wouldn't even recognize me... Insane.. And there we were,eating and chit chattin' at the dining table..Well..me and brother...we just sat there quietly while my mom,dad,grandma and auntie..chit chatted.. It's interested to hear their conversation...

My grandma was talkin' about my dad's family...he and his brothers (my uncles) were the last time when they were young. It was the good 'ol kampung days. Me and my brother,we simply laughed at their behaviours and with my grandma's way of talkin'...it was cute... Hehehe,sayin' about how my uncle was naughty the last time,always doin' stuff...It was funny,u had to be there to enjoy that conversation. Amidst the conversation they were havin'...I was havin' thoughts of my own. It's nice to think about...u know...things of the past...how it was. I was thinkin'...when I grow old..it is my turn to say our stories like that..and sharin' it with my grandkids... And maybe,it's their turn to enjoy and laugh it out. And the stories would live on...generations..after generations? Maybe? I was like thinkin'..."Wow...it's that interesting to listen to their stories..how they were back then,how the changes took place...food,culture,lifestyle...it was poor moments back then.." In later years...it would be my turn to do that... My grandma had lotsa stories to tell cuz my dad have like..10 siblings altogether..so yeah..it's a big family! Remember peeps...Share ur stories when ur old...cuz the new upcoming generations...would love to hear the stories of the past...

Today - I don't know what's the plan for today...Have no clue yet.. It's either,we go out or we stay at home and wait for people to come over. Chatted with my dearest...and it's nice to chat with her again! It's been two days! WOO HOO!! And her birthday's comin' up...I'm gettin' something for her...(Can't tell u guys..cuz she reads...hehe) Sorry dear...surprise...Love ya!

Can't wait for this Saturday's outing with the band...It's gonna be hectic and fun I hope...Everybody will be in their baju kurung...and lookin' at their best! Hehehe... I'll be takin' photos..so do look out for upcomin' pics..hehe...

For now..I'm off...CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors