Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Awww man! This is madness...Woke up to B's call. He was from his Air Base and god damn,he kena "tekan" yesterday cuz one airhead lost 450 bucks! I mean,what kind of a moron,would bring in 450 bucks into the camp?! God! U won't spend things in camp right? after the morning blurness..here I am! in front of the comp,once again!

Yesterday hanged out with the bunch...Tweet,Firdaus,"Toyol",Inn & Fad. At the beginning,had some accoustic session with First Chapter minus Rafiee at Sunplaza Park area. "Toyol" came down to hang out with us...He's one crappy fuck..hehehe..Funny guy. After that went down to BK in Century Square..that's when Fad and Inn came down. And as soon as Fad and Inn came down,the three of 'em left...Tweet went of to fetch Mon from school,Fir went home and so did "toyol". "Toyol" real name is Faidzal...I don't know how the heck he got the nickname "Toyol"...Everybody seems to be calling him that since Secondary School.

Today I'll be going to town with Dzafir...Meeting him up at the Paya Lebar train station platform. He's going to town to check out games in far east. I don't know what he's looking for but what the heck...I'll tag along cuz I wanna see if "Calls Of Duty" is out...in pirated form. My dad wanted to get the original game...Cuz it's worth it. Aight,I gotta go to the loo,nature calls...BIg time nature call....

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors