Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, September 29, 2003

WooPeeDoooooOOooOo!! It's a friggin' Monday already. Just woke up,went straight to the comp. I'll be gettin' my new specs today! Amazin' ain't it? Hope it fits me. As in,the specs fits the shape of my face but what the heck,it's done. Anyways,two days back...I got my letter from the government(finally),saying that I'll be going in. Looks like I'll be joining my brothers in arms. Another words,boys in green! December 13th,the date that I'll be going off to a "resort" a li'l bit off the coast of Changi. Tekong Island....That's where I'm heading. 4 months in there before i can POP. Heh heh. That's the craziest shit I got home on Friday. Before that,I was talkin' to Inn about his medical check up and stuff and he was askin' things...and when I got home..my dad show me the letter...MADNESS!

Another mad thing I did was yesterday,I called my first ex...the one whom I was with for almost three years and then,never did keep in touch for another three years...Ainun...Nurainun Munira. I don't know what the fuck got into me to wanting to call her,I just picked up the phone,and dialed her number. At first she didn't know who I was and when I said who I was she was givin' me this I-Don't-Want-To-Talk-To-You tone. It started off in a bad note. She sorta hate me I guess cuz she kept saying..."I left you three years ago,why must u bother me now when I thought that I've already forgotten about u..." I must say that I was hurt though,my only soul purpose of calling her was just to say hi cuz all this years I've been wondering and wanting to call but just didn't have the guts to call her...She was suspicious of me cuz it's like so sudden I called her up so in her mind,she's thinking that I want her back or something. I assured her that I ain't gonna try askin' her back. After chattin' up with her,I soon realize that she had changed,big time. She's more proud..and a li'l bit ego now. She's lookin' for someone who's rich and handsome...now this part was the part that disgusted me... God,what ever happened to the old Ainun?

She's in her first year of University and wow..without realizing..she's in U! It's expected,she's always the smart one...and I know she would make it to U. Gotta say that I'm proud of her... After the whole Bad-Note-First-Okay-Later conversation,we put down but before that,I asked her,"So we're cool? I mean,can I call ya whenever I feel like chatting up with ya or something?" She simply replied,"Yes,u may,but once in every three months and SMS me before u call." Wow! She really wants to forget me huh? Well,it's done for...sometimes I feel,that calling her yesterday,was the biggest mistake...

So yeah,there's lots more to that "phone call" story. If u guys wanna know more,just call me up and we'll talk about it... It's easier and I'm lazy to type the whole story out. So,till then...

Cheers!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors