Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 18, 2003

[ Music Blasting: Lifehouse - Everything ] [ Mood :-: Dodgy ]

Morning to all! Amazingly,I woke up at 6 plus in the morning today after hearing the commotions in my home of my brother going off to camp. He'll be away for about two weeks and boy,am I happy. I'm fuckin' glad that he won't be home cuz I really hate him sooo fuckin' much. It's only me and my grandma at home right now and it's fuckin' boring. Slept at 3 plus yesterday and here I am now. Got nothing to do so I surf around people's journals. And it's like,stress fills up people's busy days and sadness in some. I'm not alone...

I didn't know that I could put up more stress in someone's life and I'm really sorry. Didn't mean to put up that behaviour the day I chattered with her. I'm beginning to miss those people that I normally slack with,those who started schooling and getting busy with their school lives. I'm accepting the fact that people do change and I for one is changing without me realising it. But whatever it is,they still keeps the same name and it's still them, only that they change a li'l bit with their style and all and hey...people grow up and tend to change. Sometimes,when people are down,I try to be there for them but sometimes it simply doesn't work no matter how much I tried. Feeling helpless and hopeless when I fail to cheer a person up...that sucks. And sometimes when u try to make things better,it would end up all wrong. I guess that this is all parts and parcel of life,the challenge...the test of life given to us by god to see how we handle our situations and problems,how we take it and how we solve those problems. Some would take it the hard way and some would take the easy way out either by not caring about it (only to lead to more problems) or simply..some do it the coward's way (e.g. Suicide) Which I feel is so wrong. Running away from problems won't do any good but in fact stress u up to more problems.

[ Music Blasting: March Twelve - Brainwashed ]

Whatever I just typed out just now was not pointing to anyone but simply to say out my views. And trust...yes the good old glorious trust. When u earn it,that's good but when u lose that trust u have on someone or that someone losing trust from u...that's bad. Cuz once a trust is broken it's really difficult to earn it back...and yeah..I've learnt that the hard way.

[ Music Blasting: My Squared Circle - Ana ]

Listening to MSC...they'll be playin' this Sunday on Baybeats 2003 and lucky them they'll be sharing the stage with The Gloria Record... That would be awesome but I get to share the stage with Brandtson and that's good enough. And hey,guess what...Pigjelly...oops..I mean..Pugjelly's doing the opening for Sum41 on 30th July at Fort Canning... Amazing ey...maybe..just maybe..the reason being..they are WHITE. So yeah,they get oh-so-popular because they're white. A Singapore BASED Australian band getting known here. They're okay and the music they play,is typical pop punk crap and I feel that MSC can kick their asses big time! And their behaviour,especially the drummer...Adam or whatever his name is...have this fucked up character and that fucked up face which has I'm-the-best-in-the-world look written all over it. Except for Mashashi,the guitarist from Gobachev who's playin' for them now,he's the nice guy and friendly..unlike the rest of Pugjelly.

To anyone out there who felt that they've been USED and CONFUSED by someone...I'm really sorry for what had happened and all I can say is...take it easy cuz there's always someone better out there and most real...don't be sad or shed tears for that person cuz whatever it is...she ain't worth it. I know,cuz I've been there.

Till then...

Live life to the fullest cuz u'll never know just when u might go back "home"...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors