Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Holy crap,my body's aching and I don't know why. Right now I'm in front of the comp since the time I woke up..which was like..what? 8 plus in the morning. What's up with me wakin' u pearly in the mornings man? I mean,it's like,I should be sleepin' but no...I'm awake. Maybe my body clock wants to get ready for NS or something...which is like..WAAAAAAY long way to go. Yesterday's gig was fuckin' awesome! It was amazing and the crowd is waaaaay much better than last year maybe being the reason it's not raining and it's not during Hari Raya and maybe it's because this is the second Baybeats that happened. Elisebelle Tears was fuckin' awesome! Their music,their sound and vocals was good. Comin' from Malaysia,they are one good band.

While I was standing in front with my friends my slippers got detached due to the kids moshing and steppin' on my slippers. So I was bare footed,without my slippers and standing on the wet grass ground. WOW! Remind me,never to wear slippers to gig if I wanna stand in front. No,make that,never to wear slippers to go to a gig which is on a grass patch,a wet grass patch that is. Met a lot of people yesterday and I was like goin' everywhere to shake my friends' hands. Losing Streak guys were there,Incoincidence was there,Plan 2 Fool was there...any many others...

After the gig,went out with B and Shain to Plaza Singapura to catch a late night movie.Bernard bought the tickets earlier on so yeah,we got a secured place. Went to watch this movie by Rob Zombie and I've forgotten the title. It's a sick show,a fuckin' gross and sick and sadistic kinda show. It's about torture...a li'l bit of bondage action there and this and that...bla bla bla. So for those of u who loves gore and those who are sadistic...yeah..watch this show..i recommend ya!

Yesterday was a great day,cuz u know why? I get to spend the whole day with pluggy and that was great. While in the bus heading down to town,sittin' beside her and listening to the same music...and suddenly there was this slow song playing..it was by Simple Plan...it's nice..and slow..and the lyrics was..well..sorta something for me and her...It was as if the song was from me to her. Then suddenly a sudden flashback hits my head thinking back of everything..the things I did with her,the times I had with her and somehow it made me smile and at the same time..it made me sad. But the main thing is,I get to spend time with her and that was fantastic! I hope she's going to Baybeats again today so that i can see her. well guys,just had to let that out!

BIGguy...signing off!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors