Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, April 21, 2003

[ Music Blasting : N/A ] [ Mood :-: Hmph ]

Hey!! It's a freakin' Monday!! Woo hoo!! Monday blues ya'all! Fookin' hell..the gig yesterday..was somewhat..boring. Ain't that fun at all. And it seems that Far East Square now..ain't like Far East Square before. The last time I remembered...which was the first time I went there...when Code 13 came down from the states....That was the happening gig! But now...it's simply lame. And for goodness sake..what's with the sudden rise of rudies around here? Trend? Influence? Or is it just cool to be one? Fuck it,those KIDS...I stress that out again...KIDS...and I seriously mean kids. They're like..what..12? 13? year olds... *sigh* Sad to say..ska sells ey? 59 Minutes Late was good but only the vocals was a bit weird... As for Cesspit...well..they played good live...but...it sucks and sad to see..the crowd...When only Cesspit plays..that the crowd began to go while up front..skanking away. *sigh*... Ah..fuck it...had a good laugh at the end of the gig...

Heard about the SARS thingy? It's god damn gettin' worse! Fuck this SARS shit...I heard that the market in Pasir Panjang or somewhere is closed down because of SARS...But then..I don't give a flyin' fuck..I still go on with what I always do..like any other days...SARS SHMARS...With or without..who cares!

Whoa...come to think of it..I miss Pluggy a lot these days..I don't know why..maybe it's just that...long time never see her ah...u know..never hang out and all... Maybe after her exams I get to hang out with her. I wonder if she misses me too? Hmmm....

As for Shammie...I don't know if she's okay or not...but I guess..it should be. I mean,we chat in IRC like normal..so i take it..as it's okay...but somehow..somewhat..something tells me that she's not okay... But one thing I do hope...although things didn't work out for us..I hope that we can be good friends... but what i see now..it's like..that's fading away..I mean..we no longer talk on the phone as often as before and all.. Hmm...it takes some time.

As for today...hmm..today...well..goin' out with the band..spending some quality time together..WOO HOO!! Bernard and Yan is goin' into NS in two days time...which is..this Wednesday..so we're spending time with them today.yeap...

Well then..i think that should be enough for this entry...*sigh* BORED!! ARGH!!~~~~~~~~HiLaNg!!!

No Direction's Update : It's finishing soon! WOO HOO!!! i mean..the recording that is..not mixing and mastering..no sir..nope nope...But it'll be done soon...A few more vocals to go.

No Direction's Gig Update : Currently...none at the moment and we'll be away from the scene for a while...We'll be back..as soon as we can!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors