Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Eminem - Lose Yourself ] [ Mood :-: HiLaNg!! ]

What's that? Eminem? Hip to the hop of the mop ah eh... Madness! And without realizing...it's been quite a while since I've last blogged! Woo hoo!! Many things had happened for the past few days..like me turning into gay..that's one example............UR NUTS OR WHAT?!?! I AIN'T GAY! oh wait...gay means...happy..right? Woo hoo! Damn i'm crappy this morning! Sitting in front of the comp with my out-of-bed-yet-wanna-sleep-again look. Staring at the screen and blankly typing things out in the comp...ain't that just great? Hmm....I'm missing that someone suddenly...and old friend...and old story. (Chey,like what only...)

Pluggy's the name....It's been a long time since I've last seen her. She's been busy with stuff I guess...juggling school,friends and Azri...hmm.. Just missed hanging out with her..like old times. Currently she have exams to concentrate on and once she's done with exams...I have her to slack with!! WOO HOO!!! And Azri's goin' off to Brunei...WOO HOO!! hehehe..madness...Then i can hang out with her like old times..together with her mad sis..Didi....

*sigh* sadly to say,for that Shammie issue...I just don't have the words to describe what's going on anymore. If she finds it best on not to say much whenever I call or chat with her...then be it..that's the way she wants it..I can't force her to talk. But then...missed the old Shammie though...Miss that old Shammie who always talks to me on the phone but now a days...I think it's best for the both of us not to talk to each other for a while...until things settle down. I feel awkward that day when I called her up cuz she didn't say much and I felt this...cold treatment sorta shit when I was talkin' to her. So...what the heck...life's a bitch,ain't it?

Today's a god damn Tuesday and i ain't got much to do,supposedly to jam with First Chapter but Zaid ain't confirmed yet...and...CaX....where is Zaid? Damn it...can't jam in the afternoon cuz the rest of the guys are working! Today,I ain't got a schedule..but tomorrow i do! Woo hoo! Goin' out with Sabrina to accompany her to get a job at Toys'R'Us and maybe some other places to hunt for jobs. And later in the evening tomorrow..it's recording time again...

Well dudes and dudettes...gotta go...

CHEERS!

No Direction's Update : Bernard's going in NS real soon. 23rd April is the date and No Direction won't be playin' at any gigs for the moment. As for the recording,we still have four more songs for vocals to finish up with. Total progress = about 75%...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors