Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, April 27, 2003

[ Music Blasting : The Get Up Kids - Mass Pike ] [ Mood :-: Happy/Lost/Sad/Emo ]

Whoa...talking bout mixed feelings...I'm totally having mixed feelings right now. It's like 10 plus in the morning and I woke up like..around...what? 7 plus and I don't even know why the heck did I wake up so god damn early! Pluggy called me up yesterday night...and she was crying and all..and it was about some problems she had with Azri...but i got her cheered up i guess... And it was nice to be able to talk to her again cuz I really miss her. talking to her on the phone for quite some time...it brought back the good memories I had with her..and damn I miss those times..seriously..i do and I wished that she was still with me..but then..it ain't my luck...
I really can't wait for her to be free so that we can hang out..just like old times and all.. PLUGGY!!! I MISS U SOOO MUCH!!! *sigh*

As for her...she didn't call me yesterday..and she didn't go to her friend's place to overnight or whatever she says... so I don't know what's the truth now..I'm kinda lost. I'm very happy to be able to be with her and all..it was a nice feeling..but somehow..everything..seems to be...so wrong and I really wished that things would go the way I wanted it to go..but then again...ARGH!!! Now the lyrics to the tunes of "The Guilt Trip (Bus 190)" really hits my story... So if u guys wanna know what's it about..read the lyrics on the previous blogs I've entered. Hopefully that she calls me up today..cuz I guess that I missed her... Now..that sounded sooo wrong right? I miss Pluggy and I miss her...hmmm...*sigh*

Today...ain't got much plans..maybe slackin with Didi...and it's been quite a while since me and Didi hanged out.... Since the days..her sister don't hang out with me that often...i sorta neglect Didi..and it's bad...I guess I should hang out with her..get in touch with what's going on with her. Breakfast..hmm...what's there to eat..and what's there to do? chat? Fuck..it's freakin' boring...got tired of dissing people in #melayu...and there's no one that I know right now that's in #ska or #emo. *sigh*....

Aight....I bail out now,gonna have ma' breakfast. Peace!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors