Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, April 26, 2003

[ Music Blasting : The Ataris - Summer Winds Was Always Be Our Song ] [ Mood :-: Stoney & Dodgy ]

Yesterday was my greatest day! Woo hoo!! The earlier part of yesterday wasn't that fun cuz I stayed at home with no where to go...and when I woke up...I went to the net and that's when I saw her nick and chatted up with her...She asked me whether i want to follow her to East Coast..so I said..."Sure,I'd love to go with u"...

Around evening time..which is like,5 plus in the evening I went to her place to pick her up and she looked so...WoW! While I looked like one lost airhead! So we took the bus straight down to Marine Parade and walked to East Coast. Hanged out there and chilled out...looking at the sea..the people and all... Hehehe,Made fun of the skimmers on the earlier part of the evening. I thought that we were goin' home...we hanged out till late night and we decided to stay in East Coast...so there I go,another day of torning (However u spell this word...Bluergh!) we just cuddled up and we kissed and all and it was a very fantastic evening we had. Played the alphabet game...(ngast) When there's only two of us but we had fun...heheh!

Rain dropped by heavily around 3 plus in the morning and we took shelter underneath one of those closed shops at Coffee Bean or some cafe. There was shelther and table there..so we sat on that table. She lay down on my lap and took a nap and it was nice to see her sleep cuz she looks so cute. Went back around 6 plus...sent her home till back to her footstep...and then I went home.

We're suppose to see each other again today but I didn't got the call from her...so I guess...she can't make that call. But it's okay...I guess that she's staying the night at her friend's place today. Ngast.... As for today,nothin' much happened...i slept the whole time! Buahahahaha... Aight...gotta go!

Cheers Mate!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors