Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, August 23, 2009

.:: The Return Of Yoshi ::.

Ah hoy to everyone! I've been away for a while...
No, not away from the world, that's a definite no but just away from writing...
Not because I don't wanna write in but it's just that I do not have that much time...

Well, I'll be writin' in more when I have the time...
This entry is just to let u guys know that blindedheart.blogspot.com is still up and running (it had been running since '03, hehe)..

Got lots of things to update on.. heheh...
Picked myself up after the heavy fall out of a relationship...
Got me self the Samsung Beat DJ phone...
Without realising, it's been 3 months since I joined the company...

Well, that's the mini update on what's goin' on in my life..
So yeah..
I'll write in soon.. again... So do take care!

And to those who had been comin' in to check up on my blog..
I'd like to say thank u for even wanting to read my blog.. hehe..

Aight then... till the next entry...
Take care for now... cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors