Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ok, most real... Screw the previous entry? About the sleepin' and all that shebang! I'm still up and running! hahaha.. Ok.. maybe not, literally running.. but my body works are still workin'...

I've been up since yesterday... Maybe because I slept like a fuckin' pig yesterday... Hahaha... Before the whole soccer thing.. I was like sleepin' all the way at B's place.. from mornin' till evenin'.. So yeah.. that's like.. Uber power Sleep!

Here I am.. still up and awake, been playin' that... Hell's Kitchen game in Facebook... Gotta tell u guys, that game's so friggin' addictive.. that's for sure! So yeah.. it's kinda tough, once it gets to a certain stage...

If u guys have facebook.. maybe u guys might like that game... just type in the search section..."Hell's Kitchen" and click it... and then run the application... It's irritatingly addictive!

I was on facebook and Mash was like puttin' up on her status.. and it says somethin' like.. Passion fruit Sticky.. So I was like, what the hell is a Passion fruit Sticky?

So she gave me this link...

http://www.sticky.com.sg/

And guess what? It's a candy and oh, my... god.. it's like.. fuckin' addictive lookin'... Somehow, it attracted my taste bud... Ooooh, sweet sweet candy!

Most real, it would be a nightmare for parents cuz that's like.. children's' favourite.. but anyways, it looks yummy! So screw it!

Here's a video that might make u understand why, I say it's yummy....



So yes, enjoy admiring the candies! And most real, those people behind that counter.. or whatever it's called.. They are skillful.. Just look at the way they make those candies.. Like.. awesome! Skill it is!

Ok, right now, I'm fully zombified.. I mean, I've not slept till it comes to the point that my body do not understand what's going on.. it's like... confused or somethin'...

U know.. like... "Dude? Have I slept? Do I need sleep? I don't know man..." So it's somewhere there.. My head is like heavy but it doesn't wanna sleep and my body's aching but it's like sayin'.. "I'm all right, let's stay up!" So... yeah.. I'm like.. thinkin'.. should I sleep or not? Or maybe just tire myself another day today.. and then have long sleep later on? hehehe..

But then again, I gotta go cut my hair.. GOD DAMN IT! And right now, it's hot as fuck.. earlier in the morning.. it was heavy downpour.. see what I mean.. the weather's pretty much fucked up... Messed up.. whatever it is.. hahaha..

All right, most real.. if I'm still not sleepin'.. or feel like blabbering on my blog again.. I'll write in.. so yeah.. stay tune! Keep in touch! Cuz u never know when will this blog be updated again.. So yeah!

All righty then! Take care!!

Ein sehr guter Nachmittag für alle, die Pflege und auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors