Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

.:: Swine Flu ::.

Talkin' about the swine flu... I slept like a fuckin' swine! Holy shit! I slept at like what, 8 or 9 in the mornin' just now? And I woke up around like say... 6 or 7 pm? Or was it 8? Damn... Even pigs don't sleep like that! Hahaha...

Anyways, about the swine flu... god damn... There was Cow Disease.. Chicken Flu... bla bla flu.. and what not.. and now.. the swine flu? What's next? The Giraffe Flu?

At first, I didn't know what was goin' on... I didn't even know about the swine flu thingy... Not until the day that I sent my parents for check up in NUH... I was like, "What the fuck is goin' on?" It was like... crowded and there was like a lot of people and then the hospital staff was like wearing that... plastic overall thingy over their body and they were like wearin' face mask and stuff.. I was like lost man.. what's goin' on? It was when I was waitin' for my parents to come out from the doctor's office that I realise what was going on.. cuz while waitin', I was watchin' the news on TV.. and only then it all make sense.. Swine Flu... started in Mexico...

I mean, I knew this like.. last two weeks.. so don't think that I knew it only now.. hehe..


.:: Lappy & Coffee ::.

Right now, it's just my lappy in front of me and my huge ass cup of coffee next to me... Hmm.. Ain't much to do.. I've been online ever since I woke up just now...

Still waitin' for someone to like message me or call me up to ask me out... I know that the boys are like watchin' soccer over at B's place tonight.. but I'm not too sure whether I wanna go... hmm.. We'll just see...

Damn, my throat drinks too much coffee.. I mean.. 4 cups altogether now.. haha.. Coffee addict I am.. haha..


.:: Memories From The Past ::.

This mornin', I slept a li'l later because I was readin' up my old entries and oh my god.. I'm like... a loser or a sad dude.. or somethin'... I mean, so much of emo entries.. Heh... Wow.. Looin' back on yesteryears... and it sorta like bring back the memories.. of the good times and the bad.. and those people who was in the circle and left.. It's like.. they were there.. and they're still here now.. but the only thing is that.. they're no longer in the group.. it's funny how people come and go.. and only some stayed..

So I guess, writin' a blog is a good thing cuz in years to come, I'm sure I'm bound to read up the past and "re-live" that moment... I was smilin' somehow this morning... readin' back the past.. the people I've dated.. the people I've hung out with.. and knowin' them for a short while.. that sorta thing.. Well.. it's sorta like.. crossing the path of each other's life... I don't know how to describe it.. but it's amazing somehow..

Life itself is a funny and weird thing... and I think I've wrote in about this a couple of times in my blog... cuz I remember saying.. life is a funny and weird thing... so yeah.. But it is.. don't u think?

LIfe has it's way of making u understand about things or learn things...


.:: Life Itself Is A Huge Ass Classroom ::.

Life itself is a huge ass classroom... Why do I say that? Because it is... I mean, to me.. it is..

Let's put it in a layman's term...

  • Classroom = Earth / World
  • Students = Friends / Families
  • Teachers = Mistakes in Life

For every mistake that u or others made.. are lessons for us all.. We learn from history.. and from history we bring it forward to present and for the future.. or what is to become.. They are like our teachers / Lecturers... We will learn from the wrongs that we did.. Example, being a bully.. or bad relationships.. or whatever the problem is.. Mistakes, failures or whatever.. are our teachers in life...

But then again, us being stubborn students.. sometimes we just won't learn it.. or maybe we just forget our mistakes.. and that's why it leads to.. "history repeats".. It gets us to doing the wrong things all over again...

Life itself has so many ways of testing us.. Testing our patience.. testing on how we would solve problems.. or how we handle it... That's why we have friends.. or families.. if we cannot do it alone.. sometimes we do need them.. to hear us out.. and maybe help us move on with our problems.. and solve it.. But unfortunately, some sad souls would solve it through suicide.. or self hurt.. which is not a good thing... and so.. that is why we as friends should always be near those who we think needs our attention... Those who are troubled and such...

Life.... It's beautiful, in a complicated sort of way...

All I can say, do appreciate what u have and always look at things positively...

Take care all.. I'll write in soon! Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors