Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 10, 2009

.:: All The Way From Yishun ::.

Ola to all! I'm in Yishun right now...
Ate a lot cuz there's like tons of food here...
Well, not really tons of food.. but there's a few choices to choose from...
My aunties cook a lot...

Lontong
Kacang Phool
Sambal Udang
Rendang Daging
Fried Chicken
Chicken Nuggets

Ok...
Maybe that's not a lot.. but it's quite an amount to make u all filled up!
Here I am sittin' in one of the rooms... alone, surfin' and bloggin'...
My cousins left... I mean, only two left.. there's still two of them here...

And wow, it's been a while since I've met them and they are all grown up...
I've not been keepin' in touch with my relatives.. hehe... So yeah...


.:: Hot Like Fuck ::.

Damn! The weather is really really weird beyond weird...
One moment it was raining so heavily and then it's no rain..
And now.. it's super humid... Even with the fan blastin' on full speed,
it's still hot... Damn hot....

Thanks to the global warmin...
I think I did mention this before?
Hmm.. I think I did..
But hey, what the heck! Hahahaha...

Sorry guys, for the repeated story...


Allright peeps.. I'll write in again... Thanks for comin' in... Love u guys!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors