Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, May 16, 2009

.:: Hey There Mr. Usher ::.

Most real... The place that I went to for the interview called me today... And I guess I got the job! They don't wanna put me in the cashier cuz they want the girls to be on the front line.. wow.. So guys can't be on the frontline? So they put me as an usher... Well, it's still allright.. I mean.. It's still a job ain't it?

With the current situation.. I guess we can't really ask for more... So Usher it is...
$1,050 is not much man! I mean.. a month.. that much... But for my case.. it should be ok... right? I mean.. it's mainly for everyday allowance.. just enough to survive...

So yeah, I'm startin' work this Monday..
9am!
No more late nights! Gotta fix up my body clock and sleep early... So i can wake up in the morning!

Oh... and one more thing... To work here.. I have to sacrifice one thing... and that is.. my goatee...
Damn.. I mean, I'm a li'l insecure when I do not have any goatee.. u know.. feels weird.. without my goatee... So yeah.. I have to shave it off... so as to keep the image of the company.. Bla bla bla.. the usual stuff...

At least when I was workin' as security back then in White Sands.. I was allowed to keep my goatee.. but this one.. not spared...

So that's it.. Just an update.. I got the job...

Yes, Hezwan can finally say..."I'm workin' now..."

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors