Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 03, 2009

.:: Paintings Left Behind By The Artist ::.

Memories spent are memories remain,
Sweet as it is, of the memories I had,
Lucky for me it was such a short pain,
Whatever it is, I'm sure he's a good lad.

Memories you spared,
Of how you always wear that fedora hat,
Along with your friends,
Zie, Dan & Bat,

Not forgetting, Ju, Ziella & Afhann,
The people you've introduced are all about fun,
Things didn't go the way that I see,
I truly wish the best for you and Hadi...

Thank you for the sweet memories and may we be friends... Always


.:: One Chance To Make That One Change ::.

Many things had happened this past few months... Old and new friends... Mixed up feelings.. or should I say, fucked up feelings?

Happiness, sadness, envious, loneliness & unwanted...

One Change...
If only I have a chance to have that one change is for me to not have neglected someone so much... To right my wrongs..

I'm very sorry...

.:: Have A Drink, A Few Laughter & Just Enjoy The Night ::.

Things was troubling my mind earlier yesterday... Thoughts and hopes that seems so faded... If only things was not rushed, it would have been easier now...

And so, I called Dzaf and asked him where his at. So I asked him if he wanna hang out... So he said yes.. and he came over on his bike.. to fetch me... Ha! Me? Riding a bike? Unlikely right? But I did... and being a pillion on a dirt bike with an insane pick up.. is so scary...

Anyways, we go over to Clarke Quay to hang out... didn't go to any of the clubs/pubs but just hung out at the staircase by the riverside... Hidir & his Girlfriend, Sam & Asri joined us.. And well, I gotta thank them for being there.. I mean, it got me off my thoughts for a while..

After Clarke Quay, me & Sam head off to SJC to meet up with B, Hayl and his cousin.. It wasn't much, just chillin' out.. but I always enjoy the company of my friends... They're a bunch of awesome people...

.:: Good Morning, Sweet Dreams & Sleep Tight ::.

Allright, that's it, my eyes are doing that auto shut off thingy... That's a sign to say..."Go fuckin' sleep u fuckin' moron! I need some rest u dumbass!" So yeah.. sorry eyes, sorry body.. hahaha.. Gotta go peeps... Sleep time!

I'll be sure to write in soon.. Do take care.. and hey, if there's anything, u can always chat up with me using my Cbox (which is located at the bottom of this page...).

Take care! Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors