Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hey hey! Guess who's back? I'm back.. hahaha.. it's time to resurrect this li'l bloggy... Well, I revamped everything.. and I've lost all my links to the other bloggers.. BUT... don't worry.. I'll get it back... ermm........ somehow.. I guess.. hahah!

That's right.. a dodgy me, in my room.. typin' out my blog in my blog.. And oh my god, lookin' back in my archives and reading back everything... Holy mutha fuckin' shit! Shit load of memories! I mean.. WOW! It's like.. somehow.. a li'l disbelief.. like.. "Whoa.. shit.. did that all happen?" And duh! of course it did.. but it's just like a small disbelief.. hahahha..

Allright.. this is a test run for the return of blindedheart... so yeah.. I'll write in more.. so.. yeah..

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors