Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hey everyone! (If there is ever anyone who would view my lame blog...) Here I am, slouching in front of the iBook (the iBook belongs to a friend of mine anyways)... Right now at my friend's place.. chillin' out.. just finished sessionin' for a new song. So called completed the basic structure of the song but I'm sure it'll be modified, as they say, subject to change...

Feelin' sleepy right now, not slept yet... and holy cow, my back hurts somehow... Whoa, wait the minute, that rhymes! Cow and somehow! (Yeah yeah, that's like fuckin' lame dumbass...) Ok ok, enough of crappy contents.. let's go to... MORE CRAPPY CONENTS!.. Sorry guys, I don't really know how to write good stuff in blogs, u know.. the ones with good english or good entries.. Oh yeah, talkin' about entries, u guys should read up Jason's blog.. it's this dude who writes good stuff.. basically, a critic.. a constructive critic with an awesome sense of humour... Well, anyways, this is my blog.. a dull one.. heh..

Ok, so let's see here.. what i did today.... hmm.... well, pretty much.. nothing I guess.. Just sit around, tryin' to compose a new song.. played my X360... and that's about it.. heh...

Well, this blog's going nowhere, i guess I'll write again when I really do have somethin' to share.. ermm.. yeah... so.. er... yeah.. that's about it.. I think....

Allrighty, to my readers (once again, if I do have ANY readers out there...) do take care aight? And enjoy urselves... Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors