Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Well, I hope that u guys did enjoy watchin' Saves The Day... It was a very good band, back in the olden days... Missed that era... Well, anyways, I'm at Hallie's place right now... To those who are curious about what happened? well, things are back to normal right now. It was just a li'l misunderstanding and crazy thoughts... That's about it...

Watchin' my baby sleep makes me smile, here I am in front of the comp and she is sleeping on the couch next to me, simply adorable... She must have been super tired from work... poor baby.. And now she got up to go into her room to continue with her sleeping, hehe... She's simply adorable and I love her sooo much and thank u baby, for giving me this care and love... I love u lots and lots baby dearest...

Can't get enough of my angel.. hehe.. well, it's love boys and girls..what can u say.. u'll have disagrement at times and a good day together at times too... Well anyways, for the past few days, I've been at Bella.. simply hangin' out.. hehe.. it was crazy though...

Let's see here... Oh kay.. Sunday...so yeah, Sunday right, was the day where I got home from tawnin' in town after the movies right? So yeah.. That night, I head down to Bella to hang out... It was just a random mode to slack.. so I called some of my classmates... or should I say, only one classmate... And that was Nad... she was chattin' with me before and I was askin' if they wanna tawn the night near katong area and well, Nad says ok, she doesn't mind.. Nizam is one of those IF-YOU-GO-I'LL-GO kinda person so yeah.. If there's a lot of people, Zam's there... As for Yati, she was already in Katong area... and lastly.. Shark... he couldn't go cuz by the time he could sneak out from his home, there ain't any bus left for him to take down to Bella... Well, the thing is, that isn't the issue.. Here's the thing.. I told Nad, to message me when the decision's made... be it go or not... So i was at Bella... First it was just me and B... watchin' him play Fight Night.. and then a li'l later, the guys came... Prince Isobelle (Shahrul a.k.a Pretty Boy's band) had a show down in L Cube studios so they came back to Bella to hang out... So yeah, Bella was already in full swing with people talking crap, playin' games and stuff like that...

After a while, decided to go up and hang out at Beer Garden with the bunch to drink coffee and maybe have supper.. that's when Yati's message came..sayin' that she's at the coffee shop opposite of Blutail Studios... well, the thing is, she was with Black..and u know, i don't wanna bother them unless the REST WOULD HAVE dropped by to tawn... As for kecik, that's an exceptable reason cuz she's not stayin' like a stone throw away or anything..she's livin' in Woodlands and it's nuts to call her down to katong just to hang out...

That's besides the point, sorry for going off track a li'l.. Anyways, 11 had past and then there was 12 midnight.. and until the next day... no message from nad.. Wow! Left me hangin'... but then, it's ok, Nad was just being Nad I guess... Well done crew! Let's hang out again someday!...

Anyways, after hangin' out at Beer Garden, I got back down again.. and met up with the bunch.. There was me, B, Yan, Gerryl or Gerald (I'm sorry if it's wrong), Syafiq, Farhan & Nadi and Khaleed... Well, guess what, B, Yan and Gerryl head back home and left with just a few of us... (ok ok, it's gettin' a li'l long, let's fast forward it...) Bla bla bla.. yada yada... bla bla bla... bla ha... yadahabalaha... and until yesterday night..everyone was still there.. So all in all, we were a yesterday person... hahaha.. Coolness.. Total fun ah..

Well ok, most real, I'm sleepy on the rocks already.. wobbling lah dey! Aight aight, till then.. do take care aight? Anyways, I'm going off yo bed.. so yeah... In the next entry, I will put up Alexis On Fire's video clips... they're one fuckin' cool band! I love them and the voice... it's awesome how he can reach at such a nice high tone... Aight aight, till the next entry, do take care...cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors